Lab Supervisor – LC-MS/MS Certifying Scientist
Position Title: Lab Supervisor – LC-MS/MS Certifying Scientist
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time available
Salary Range: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 year for full time
Job Description – Duties & Responsibilities:
– Work independently to operate LC-MS/MS in-office laboratory, with full support of Sr. Scientists, R&D and LIMS admin
– Supervise additional personnel (lab tech) as needed
– Performing general instrument maintenance.
– Reviewing and preparing final reports based on all data submitted an assay results.
– Following the laboratory procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analysis, reporting and maintaining records of patient test results;
– Recognize deviations from expected results and follow up appropriately.
– Participate in proficiency testing and maintaining a record of ongoing competency.
– Evaluating and solving problems related to the collection and processing of specimens.
– Perform appropriate Quality Control (QC) procedures and produce reports.
– Report the QC results to the Director, or designee and carry out troubleshooting and corrective actions of questionable or out-or-limit results under the direction of the Director or designee.
– Document all corrective actions and submit them for review by the Director or designee.
– Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion.
– Communication difficult and sensitive information tactfully.
– Maintain general laboratory cleanliness.
– Maintaining a productive relationship with each internal department within the company.
– Representing the Company in a positive, professional manner with the highest ethical integrity.
– Adhering to confidential HIPAA requirements (patient files, personal and proprietary information).
– This position will NOT require you to perform method development and validations.
Must be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US.
No sponsorship will be provided.